Deadline: Tuesday 8 December 2015. Paid, Part time.
Are you an energetic professional with an interest in local heritage, volunteer participation and engaging with young people? Screen South is looking for a Project Coordinator to facilitate the day to day activities of the Accentuate History of Place project.
The Project Coordinator will be employed by Screen South but based in Liverpool at the Dada-Fest offices at The Bluecoat and will work with local partners, particularly the Royal School for the Blind Liverpool and the Museum of Liverpool. They will also support the History of Place Project Manager in the overall delivery of the Accentuate History of Place project.
Accentuate History of Place, funded by Heritage Lottery Fund will bring into the spotlight the hidden history of deaf and disabled people across England.
- Salary: £22,000 pro rata, for 3 days per week, for up to a three year period.
- Hours: 21 hours per week, some evening and weekend work may be required, which will be recompensed with time off in lieu.
- Based in Liverpool with some travel across England.
- Deadline for applications midday Tuesday 8th December.
- Interviews Tuesday 15th December (TBC), to be held in Liverpool
For further information, full job description and to apply:
Applicants will be required to send a CV, and covering letter addressing how they meet all requirements laid out in the person specification, both a hard copy and electronically to:
75 – 81 Tontine Street
Tel: 01303 259777
For further information and a full job description visit the Accentuate website at: http://www.accentuateuk.org/news?item=1267
Alternatively you can telephone or email to request application materials in other formats. We welcome applications from disabled people.