Thursday 13th of August 2009 from 1pm Go Penguins will be doing a tour of artist spaces in the City.
Katie will be handing out artist application packs and be dressed in a top hat and tails with a truck load of blank penguins for you to meet – should be pretty entertaining!
Please see times below.
Taking off from the Bluecoat at 1pm
1. Liverpool Academy of Arts – Seel St, off Hanover St.
2. Wolstenholme projects (No.11 Wolstenholme Sq)
3. Novas CUC/Art in Liverpool, Greenland St.
4. Arena Studios and Elevator – Parliament St next to CUC
5. Redwire – Victoria St
6. Royal Standard – Vauxhall
7. The International– Slater Street
8. The Bluecoat –
5:00pm where Penguin is installed in a public space for the rest of August in Hub
9. tbc LOACA Art Market – Queen’s Square