Opportunities for Wirral Artists and Makers
ATTENTION ALL: Painters, Printmakers, Ceramicists, Photographers, Textile Artists, Jewellers, Designers, Furniture makers, Upholsterers and crafters
A new Gallery, Homeware and Gift Shop is looking to open it’s doors in 2017 in the very busy heart of Moreton Cross.
With high footfall, FREE Parking and a bus stop right outside; this is an exciting opportunity for local Artists and Makers of the Wirral to showcase, exhibit and sell their wares to the masses daily! All in a beautiful and Creative outlet.
There are numerous opportunities available including:
- Participation in Open Exhibitions
- Art Competitions
- Running a variety of Art Classes
- Participating in Art Classes
- Hiring the Gallery for Solo or small group exhibitions
- Volunteering (10% Commission on sales made)
- Renting Display Space (from £5 per week)
- Retailing in the gift shop(We are looking for cards, prints, a multitude of homewares and all sorts of lovely arty and unique gifts.)
If you are interested in applying for any (or All!) of the opportunities listed above, or would like some further information, please fill in the form here