Lecturer in Digital Media (part time, hourly paid)
Warrington Collegiate Institute
Hours: Part Time
Contract Type: Contract / Temporary
Placed on: 1st December 2016
Closes: 23rd December 2016
You will have a teaching qualification or be working towards one.
- To deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment to ensure successful learner outcomes.
- Teach students enrolled on a range of courses as assigned by the Curriculum Leader
- Operate within the Quality Assurance framework.
- Manage courses or parts of courses as required including administration and organisation.
- Assess students by the formal or informal methods required, by external examining bodies and internal procedures.
- Contribute to curriculum innovation, development and implementation.
- Assist in the implementation of pastoral and welfare systems provided for students.
- Maintain and update teaching expertise and vocational skills and develop expertise and skills to ensure the best outcomes for learners.