KAZIMIER TO LAUNCH MAJOR NEW FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN FOR INVISIBLE WIND FACTORY, UNVEILING VISION FOR THE FUTURE, ROLE IN TEN STREETS, AND SUMMER-LONG PROJECT
Kazimier Productions, the artist-led Community Interest Company, is launching a pivotal campaign to raise funds for The Invisible Wind Factory, its large-scale venue/workshop/studio complex in the North Docks of Liverpool.
• Campaign to launch with a Gala Dinner fundraising banquet on Friday 21st April
• Premiere of new film at the Gala Dinner presenting the long-term vision of Invisible Wind Factory
• Month-long crowd funding campaign to raise finance for key aspects of IWF’s future including ‘Leisure Land’ – a new project opening in summer 2017, lasting as a semi-permanent visitor attraction in the building.
‘This 30 day crowd-fundraising campaign will be launched on Friday 21st April with a grand banquet where the long-term vision for The Invisible Wind Factory will be unveiled. A film premiered on the night will present our manifesto for Invisible Wind Factory as a new kind of cultural destination – a theme park of the future – and how our workshops and studio space will provide an artistic village in Liverpool Council’s Ten Streets development plan.‘
During the evening, The Kazimier will unveil its plans for ‘Leisure Land 2017’ – a summer project in IWF that will grow year by year into a seasonal visitor attraction for the North Docks. The project will offer a world of ‘experiences’ – where the public can wander through immersive environments, exploring new concepts in ‘leisure’ and its role in future societies. With this, The Kazimier see an opportunity to lift the lid on their own artistic practice and create a living cultural exhibition for Liverpool, inspired by the likes of La Machine, Eden Project and Disneyland.
The Gala will include a banquet served across long communal tables, followed by live music, an auction and the chance to take a tour of the factory – exploring IWF’s studio’s, workshops, R&D lab and facilities. DJs from Invisible Wind Factory’s radio station ‘IWFM’ will finish the party. Money raised on the night will be added to the wider Crowd-funding campaign.
The Gala Dinner:
Friday 21st April 7.00pm – Late (dinner served at 8.00pm) Invisible Wind Factory (3 Regent Rd, Liverpool L3 7DS)
• 3 Course banquet
• Bands and DJs, IWFM radio, and more TBA
• Live Auction of gifts and one-off Kazimier ‘experiences’
• Live updates of funds raised as the night progresses
• Factory Tours
• Premiere of Invisible Wind Factory’s Film presenting the project’s long-term vision
Gala Dinner Tickets: (on sale 9.00 am Wednesday 8th March)
£18 + BF (inc. 3 courses)
For further information, press guest list, reviewer tickets and interviews, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Link: http://skiddle.com/e/12926971