Head of Business Development, a-n The Artists Information Company
- Closes 12th June 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£30k-40k)
- Contact email@example.com
We’re looking for an exceptional individual with experience of both commercial and charitable fundraising to join our core staff team at this exciting time for the company.
a-n The Artists Information Company is the largest artists’ membership organisation in the UK with over 21,000 members. We have been leading and influencing policy and sectoral best practice for almost 40 years with our members’ needs, interests and concerns always the central focus of what we do.
We have an ambitious forward business plan, a growing membership and the success of influential and impactful campaigns and programmes to build on. We’re looking for an exceptional individual with experience of both commercial and charitable fundraising to join our core staff team at this exciting time for the company.
The Head of Business Development will lead on and develop the organisation’s business development strategy and support the Executive Director in line with the company’s mission and business plan to:
• Plan for a-n’s long term resilience against the challenging business environment
• Make the case for the importance and value of the visual arts and the role of artists in the UK
• Retain and grow a more diverse, engaged professional visual arts membership
• Development and delivery of the business and fundraising strategy with the Executive Director
• Development of new business, and delivery of growth targets
• Management and delivery of sales and fundraising campaigns
• Line management
How to apply: See here for full details on how to apply.