Opens at Ikonography, 31 Mathew Street tonight.
‘Fire & Eurhythmy’ – exhibition organized by Nicole Bartos involves visual artists from the North West, Merseyside, UK and Tokyo, Japan
• Nagachoo (performance and mixed media), Tokyo, Japan
• Mieko Noguchi (cosmic glass), Tokyo, Japan
• Nicole Bartos (mixed media and wax), Liverpool, UK
• Sarah Nicholson (mixed media), Liverpool, UK
• Richard Ashworth (drawing, mixed media), Liverpool, UK
• Jayne Hannay (ceramic installation), Liverpool, UK
• Elizabeth Hodgkinson (mixed media/ painting), Liverpool, UK
• Sharon Mutch (photography), Huyton, Merseyside, UK
• Barry Cooper (Glass artist), St. Helens , Merseyside, UK
Private View and Exhibition Party on Friday 29th of September, 17-20.00
Includes poetry reading, acoustic music and performance.
Also open evenings, on the 6th and 13th of October, 17.30-20.30. Exact details about sessions / shows to be announced.
For 6 weeks. September 30 – Nov 10 2006