Deadline: 12 midday, Monday 7 September 2015. Paid (£15k-20k pro rata) Part time
Inner City Music is a charitable company, registered for VAT it operates a subsidiary trading company.
You will be assisting the Finance Manager with a number of key aspects of the financial administration of the charitable organisation and trading subsidiary.
You will have a good working knowledge of SAGE and Excel software and will be at least working towards an AAT qualification.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sales Ledger – daily processing of sales invoices, credits and receipts.
- Credit Control – produce and send monthly statements, calling debtors on the telephone, dealing with queries and disputes from the debtors in a systematic manner.
- Cash Takings – daily accounting for the cash takings from the venue box office and bars.
- Purchase Ledger – daily processing of purchase invoices (which includes having invoices approved by appropriate person) credit notes, dealing with queries.
- Bank – daily inputting of sales and cash receipts, paying suppliers or cash purchases and daily reconciliations of bank accounts.
- Nominal Ledger – Inputting and recording of journal entries, control account reconciliations.
- Year End – maintain book-keeping to audit standard, preparing for year end and working with auditors to supply information required for annual audit. Completion of year end procedures.
- Payroll – calculation and processing of the casual staff payroll.
- Answering correspondence – phone & email
- Filing and Archiving
- Other duties – any other duties as directed by the Finance Manager, including admin support.
- To work with the entire staff team to support and deliver their strategic and creative vision.
To apply we require an standard appliction to be submitted, please email: email@example.com and the application pack will be emailed on reply.
The deadline for the receipt of a finished application is 7 September at 12 midday.