Creative Alternatives Online Programme
Creative Alternatives is an award winning arts and health service that has been funded by Public Health in Merseyside for more than ten years!Programme participants have explored ways of using creativity to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression. There is plenty of research to show that the arts can help to improve wellbeing and over the past 10 years, the community based programme has helped hundreds of people to do so. With the new online programme, we are expanding the reach of Creative Alternatives and hope to help even more people to improve their wellbeing through the power of creativity!
Creative Alternatives Online offers:
- A weekly series of recorded workshops led by an artist, for you to watch in your own time, at your own pace
- Opportunities to try new things like mindfulness, gentle body work and expressive arts activities such as sketching, writing and photography, all in your own time
- Forums, where you can connect and share your experience with like-minded people
- Optional live drop in sessions with the participants and artists, for you to share your creative work if you wish to
- Access to online resources to boost your creativity & wellbeing
The programme is FREE and will run for 12 weeks, starting in early Sep 2017.
If you like the sound of what’s on offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!