ELEVATE: Outdoor Artist Mentored Posts & Placements, Walk the Plank
- Closes 21st April 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£10k-15k)
- Contact Alexis Johnson email@example.com
Walk the Plank are inviting applications from North West artist-makers to apply to become Elevate Outdoor Artist’s for 2017. Successful applicants will receive mentoring alongside inter/national outdoor artists on Manchester Day 2017.
- 1 paid ELEVATE North West Mid-career Outdoor Artist Mentored Post
- 2 paid ELEVATE North West Junior Outdoor Artist Mentored Posts
- 4 paid ELEVATE Emerging Outdoor Artist Placements
- 4 unpaid ELEVATE Emerging Outdoor Artist Placements
Period: Up to 10 days (or half day equivalent) between 15th May – 18th June 2017
Who we are looking for?
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from North West artist-makers working in costume, puppetry or 3D structural makes with an interest in outdoor arts. Applicants must be available to work between May and June 2017.
How to Apply
Click here for more information, about fees and to apply
ELEVATE is a North West outdoor artist development programme by Walk the Plank and Manchester City Council supported by Arts Council England. Creative practitioners are mentored by experts to work on Manchester Day, gaining new skills, experience, network and an introduction to the regions outdoor arts sector.