The Cornerstone Festival at Liverpool Hope University
Cornerstone Artists Cinema: Dance on Film II
Tuesday 28th November 2006, 20.45
A selection of artists’ film and video which reflects the dynamic relationship between a variety of dance forms and avant-garde visual practice. Curated by James Harding and Virginia Taylor (Head of Dance, Liverpool Hope).
1. Joelle Bouvier & Regis Obadia La Chambre (The Room), France, (1988).
2. Jayne Parker, Reprise, UK, (2001).
3. Anthony Atanasio – Dust, UK, (1998).
4. Amy Greenfield – 4 Solos for Four Women, USA, (1980).
5. Maya Deren – The Very Eye of Night, USA, (1959).
Total Length: 68 mins approx.