Customer Experience Manager, Liverpool Empire
- Closes 16th July 2018
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact Recruitment Team email@example.com
We’re looking for a pro-active person driven to deliver sales results and an outstanding experience for customers.
This position represents an exciting opportunity to be a part of ATG’s Liverpool Empire, a very busy 2381 seat venue staging musicals, concerts and pantomime alongside opera and ballet. Our venue also includes luxury bars and lounges, sales kiosks and an in-house restaurant The Lime Street Bistro which serves pre-show meals. The successful applicant will be able to illustrate an enthusiasm for customer service, the ability to develop and motivate others and a desire to achieve targets; experience in a hospitality or retail environment is a distinct advantage.
You’ll ensure all customers have a first class experience, that their visit is both enjoyable and memorable; that the highest quality standards are delivered across the customer-facing operation at all times; manage all areas of the Theatre’s front of house operation including bars, Lounge, Bistro, kiosks, events and hires; and lead the team of staff working across these areas. The Customer Experience Manager will focus on customer service, recognising untapped revenue generating opportunities and maximising established revenue streams.
Please download a full job description for further details.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of a retail environment
- Experience in a food and beverage environment
- Experience in managing performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An innovative and confident decision maker
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple objectives at once
- Ability to be adaptive, to prioritise, and have focused time management
- Personal Licence and First Aid qualifications are desirable
Apply online at: https://candidate.atg.co.uk/75309ART