Culture Coordinator, Creative Europe Desk UK, The British Council
- Closes 25th February 2018
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact email@example.com
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
In the Creative Europe Desk UK team we use our connections and understanding of the UK screen, cultural and creative sectors to advise and support them with their understanding of and applications to Creative Europe.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following essential skills and experiences:
- Experience in a client-facing role, assisting with ad hoc requests and enquiries
- Experience of supporting and delivering events and of office administration for example organising travel, finance and diary management.
- Ability to manage a range of projects and tasks concurrently and independently
- A good team player, who has proven experience of working well with others to achieve common goals
- Effective use of digital tools, including social media (i.e. Eventbrite, Twitter, CRM systems)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
This is a fixed term contract, (part-time 3 days a week), to 31st December 2018 with possibility of extension.
Please follow this bit.ly link to the British Council website to register and submit an application.
The closing date is Sunday 25th February 2018 and we are looking to hold interviews on 14th and 15th March.