Creative Facilitator/Lead Artist, 20 Stories High
- Closes 31st May 2018
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Contact Siofra McKeon-Carter firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Facilitator/Lead Artist
20 Stories High are looking for expressions of interest from creative facilitators. This is specifically for 2 roles for the ‘Big Event’ a collaborative youth theatre project delivered in partnership with MYTDF (Merseyside Youth Theatre Development Forum).
Dates: Monday 30th July – Friday 3rd August (plus pre-planning meeting)
Sharing event: evening of Friday 3rd August
This is an exciting and creative opportunity for artists to make a short piece of work in collaboration with young people in a week so we are looking for ideas, energy and vigour! Each creative facilitator will be required to attend a creative planning session prior to the ‘Big Event’ week. Nathan Powell, 20 Stories High’s Trainee Artistic Director, will define a provocation/question/stimuli to be used as a touchstone for our collective devising process.
How to apply: Please send your CV and an expression of interest (no more than 1 side of A4) stating:
- why this opportunity is of interest to you
- your experience of working with young people (leading and directing)
- What your approach will be to creating a piece of work with young people over 4/5 days
- Please confirm if you hold a current DBS certificate
Please send this to email@example.com by 31st May 2018.
For further information on the role please use this link ow.ly/YeaU30k1TJh or visit the vacancies section on the About Us page of our website http://www.20storieshigh.org.uk/about-us/