Deadline: Monday 12 October 2015.
Cheshire West Museums wishes to commission consultants to work with us to develop an evaluation model and undertake the evaluation of the project. Working with the Learning and Community Officer, this will include setting up baseline indicators, developing and maintaining monitoring systems; providing interim evaluations (for activity to the end of, respectively, of 2015 and 2016) and a final evaluation to HLF activities close at the end of September 2017. The evaluation will assess the impact of the Lion Salt Works project against its key objectives.
The maximum amount available for this commission is £15,000. This is inclusive of expenses, exclusive of VAT.
The successful consultants will have a successful track record in the field of developing and performing both quantitative and qualitative research, including the following skills:
- Recent experience and a track record of developing and undertaking successful evaluation research in a heritage site context
- Recent experience and a track record of working with and training volunteers
- An understanding of the visitor economy, heritage and outdoor environments
- An ability to gather, collate, analyse and interpret data and be able to link this to the development of proposals
- An ability to consider a range of options and alternatives in consultation with the city council
- An ability to consult, liaise with and involve a range of stakeholders
- An ability to integrate with on-going relevant work.
For a full brief or to apply please visit the Chest. It is free to register.