This will include strategic planning, campaign development, development of rights packages and initiatives as well as strategic prospecting and cultivation to engage the support of a range of philanthropists, donors and partners.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to meet the capital campaign target set by The Factory Trust
- Generate new income from a range of local, national and international partners to meet the capital campaign target set by The Factory Trust
- Work with The Factory Trust and other senior project stakeholders to identify and engage with prospective supporters
- Manage a pipeline of prospective supporters
- Develop a creative campaign strategy to engage with prospective partners, supporters and philanthropists including:
- Strategy for management of rights, acknowledgements and partnered initiatives
- Development of creative communications strategy and assets
- Development of cultivation and engagement strategy
- Cultivate relationships to ensure ongoing support of The Factory project after the capital phase
- Create a process for the ongoing reporting to The Factory Trust and other board level groups as required
- Work with The Factory Trust and other key organisational stakeholders, to identify and engage with potential donors
- Work closely with the Development Director and MIF Team to maximise the benefit of pre-Factory activity and Festival activity to the capital fundraising campaign
- Represent The Factory Trust at networking and cultivation events, and donor or prospect meetings.