Call Out for Artist-In-Residence Wigan Libraries Service, Wigan Council
- Closes 27th March 2017
- Salary Day rate of £250
- Contact Charlotte Arpino Imago@wigan.gov.uk
Imago Artist Focused Development Programme
We are seeking dynamic, emerging, local artists, interested in developing their skills, building an audience base and working on their portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity funded by Arts Council England to work within Wigan Libraries, supported by Wigan Council, The Old Courts, Inspiring Healthy Lifestyles: Arts Team and The Turnpike. We are looking for artists from all disciplines, including visual arts, digital arts, theatre, dance, spoken word etc.
Each opportunity includes:
- A six month residency, with one day’s paid work each week at a day rate of £250;
- A professional mentoring scheme;
- A marketing budget for the duration of the residency;
- The delivery of workshop sessions in line with our Start Well, Live Well Age Well model for library customers as part of the paid residency;
- Talent nurturing following completion of the residency.
For the artist brief and application please visit www.imagowigan.com
Please contact Charlotte Arpino if you would like to chat about your ideas or see if this is the right opportunity for you Imago@wigan.gov.uk
Closing date: Midnight Monday 27th March 2017