Cafe Assistant , The Reader
- Closes 28th July 2017
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- Contact Eamee Boden firstname.lastname@example.org
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and presenting food to a high standard (training will be provided)
- Preparing and presenting drinks to a high standard (training will be provided)
- Dealing with customers and ensuring high standards of customer service
- Maintaining the reputation of the charity in your dealings with the public
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Maintaining stock levels whilst on shift.
As The Reader Café is the face of our organisation we need individuals who are friendly and compassionate as well as aware of their responsibility to the project the ethos and values of The Reader.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable person who:
- Shares our ethos and values
- Has relevant experience within the hospitality industry
- Is flexible, willing and able – enthusiastic and energetic
- Has the ability to use own initiative and work independently without supervision
- Has a resilient personality
- Can show an understanding of and commitment to The Reader’s plans to develop the Centre for Reading and Wellbeing in Calderstones Mansion House
- Can show an understanding of the work The Reader carries out including plans to develop the Mansion House
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has strong organisational and time management skills combined with a high level of initiative.N.B. The job interview will focus upon these areas.