- Closes 1st August 2016
- Location North West
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Artform crafts, combined arts, interdisciplinary arts, visual arts
- Contact email@example.com
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be working as an integral part of the company retail management function. Responsible for the day to day running of the shop floor, (sometimes unsupervised), our Assistant Managers work with the team in an enthusiastic and energetic manner to ensure the achievement of sales targets in addition to a safe, secure, efficient and effective operation of all aspects of the Cass Art store.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Retail Management experience in leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Self- driven and results orientated.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Reliable, flexible, tolerant, highly organised and motivated.
- Passion for art and creativity.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting AJASMM in the title of the email.