Deadline: Sunday 13 December 2015. Paid (apprenticeship) Full time.
Salary: £13,500 – £13,614
Hours: 37 hours per week (occasional evening work required)
Based: Preston with occasional travel across the region.
Reports to: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive
Curious Minds is pleased to be able to offer a unique opportunity for an organised and energetic young person to join our team as Apprentice Events Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in a career in events management or a business admin role within the cultural sector.
Being Curious Minds’ Events Administrator will take you to creative places and spaces across the North West region, including leading theatres, galleries and museums. Working for the North West Bridge organisation you will be playing a key role in connecting children and young people to great arts and culture.
The role will involve:
– Providing administrative support to the programme team to ensure our events run smoothly.
– Undertaking general reception duties, including answering the phone, passing on messages and greeting and welcoming visitors to our office base within the Guild Hall
– Providing a central booking service to the organisation: booking hotels, arranging travel, maintaining stationery supplies and organising catering for training and events.
– Working towards an appropriate NVQ level qualification.
We need someone who:
– is highly organised and super-efficient
– is friendly and can deal confidently with people from all backgrounds
– pays attention to detail
– has good verbal and written communication skills
– is confident using a range of office technology and computer software
– is excited by the opportunity to work within the cultural sector
You can find more information and apply from the website.