Adult Community Learning Tutors, MadLab
- Closes 31st March 2018
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- Contact Claire Dodd firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to increased demand, MadLab is looking to expand our community training provision.
Much of our training is delivered across Greater Manchester, to communities who might not otherwise be able to access our services. Recent schemes include:
- Digital Skills for Women
- Digital Skills for Salford
- Tech & Tea
- Making Science fun for young people
- Code Club train a trainer
- 7 languages in 7 days for National Coding Week
Ideal candidate profile:
- Interest in digital technology sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Initiative and ability to think on your feet
- Ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of people
- Registered as self-employed
- AET Level 3 qualified (formerly PTTLS)
- Experience delivering formal or informal training
- Access to own vehicle and current valid driving licence (training to be delivered across Greater Manchester)
Full training will be provided. Successful applicants who do not already possess an AET Level 3 qualification will be provided with the opportunity to complete this as part of their role.
Tutors will be self-employed, and provided with a contract to deliver training under MadLab, but will be responsible for their own tax and national insurance liabilities. Hours are flexible and vary as training is delivered ‘on-demand’, and can include evening and weekend courses.
Rate varies depending on scheme, but starts at £25 per hour.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. This is an ongoing process. Successful applicants from the first round will be interviewed in May, with training to commence in June.