Deadline: Monday 23 November 2015. Paid, Part time.
Venture Arts is seeking an experienced and dedicated Administrative Assistant to provide support to our day to day work. Venture Arts specialises in delivering visual arts workshops, exhibition and work experience opportunities with learning disabled people in Manchester.
Reporting to the Venture Arts Manager, your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Work on the organisations reception desk; taking calls, greeting participants and visitors
- General correspondence
- Financial administration of invoicing, taking payments using Quickbooks
- Administration of all Health and Safety
- Maintaining databases and filing sytems
- Assisting in creating organisational reports
- Volunteer recruitment and co-ordination
- Administration of team meetings and steering group meetings.
- Ensuring policies, training and procedures are up to date.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Manager and Studio Manager.
- We are looking for a highly organised and efficient team player with a minimum of two years administrative experience.
The role is for 32.5 hours per week Mon-Fri 9.30am – 4.00pm
In the first instance email us or phone us for further details and an application pack. 0161 232 1223. Please note that we will not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications – 5pm on Monday 23rd November 2015.
Interviews will be held during the week beginning 30th November 2015
Visit the website.