3 Month Paid Internship – Venue Assistant, MadLab
- Closes 31st August 2017
- Type Full time (paid internship)
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact email@example.com
Three Months (paid)
Are you 24 or under and long-term unemployed (minimum of three months*), and not currently in education or training? Do you use MadLab, and live in Manchester? Are you available to start immediately? If so, an exceptional opportunity has arisen to join the team.
We have a full-time, three month position working at MadLab’s Manchester city centre HQ. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop new skills and gain experience of working in a ‘real’ working environment. MadLab will offer support and training throughout your placement.
Examples of responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Setting-up MadLab’s public spaces for events
- Assisting in the running of events
- Composing Tweets and Facebook posts
- Ensuring public spaces are maintained/kept clean
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d like to work at MadLab. Your covering letter must provide:
- Your address and postcode. We need to check that you live in Manchester (not Greater Manchester). This is because the post is funded by Manchester City Council, and is for its residents. If you are not sure, check this map.
- Your date of birth. Because you must be 24 or under.
- Confirmation that you are not in education, employment, or training. Unfortunately, recent graduates (2017) are not eligible for this position.
This position involves some evening/weekend work.
This position has been made possible by the My Future Programme with Manchester City Council and The Manchester College.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org