The 11th Aesthetica Art Prize 2017 is now open for entries, presenting an opportunity for emerging and established artists to further their involvement in the art world.
The award is an internationally renowned prize presented by Aesthetica Magazine and judged by industry experts. Enter the prize for achance to showcase your work to wider audiences.
- £5,000 prize money courtesy of Hiscox
- Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial mention in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology
- £250 art supplies vouchers courtesy of Winsor & Newton
- Art books courtesy of Prestel
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture; Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media and Video, Installation & Performance.
Deadline for submissions is 31 August 2017. For full entry requirements and to submit, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/artprize